What can you expect at this event? Oktobeerfest is an afternoon featuring authentic German bier and cuisine as well as seasonal craft beers from numerous regional breweries. Can’t you just picture an ice cold brew in your hand and a delicious pretzels melting in your mouth?!
NEW LOCATION…Saratoga County Fairgrounds will allow for ample parking, new national bands, and ample space for BIER! Back for this fourth year…Herb Liebenhagen and new this year, the Capital Region favorite…..The Refrigerators. Closing out the night on the big stage….DSB Alpine Thunder Band (national touring Oktoberfest band)!!
- Location: Saratoga County Fairgrounds
- Date: September 28, 2013
- Time: 1:00-7:30pm
- Tickets, Info and Directions: www.oktobeerfestny.com
- Pre sale tickets include admission and a FREE MUG.
- All COMPLIMENTARY tickets (won online, radio, etc) include admission only.
- NO CARLOADS: Since we are unable to control the parking lots, we are unable to offer a carload ticket this year. Look for our shuttle passes and other safe rides!
- Individual tickets (including Designated Drivers): $10
- Drink tickets: $5 each – redeemable for a FULL BEER
- Mugs – Available for purchase day of event for $5-$10 depending on style
- Saratoga Shuttle: Pick up – 2:00pm behind Saratoga Hilton on Maple, Return – 7:30pm….$10
- Albany Pick up…2:00-Albany Marriott Wolf Road ( Free Parking), Clifton Park Pick Up…..2:15- Kohls Exit 9 , Depart Saratoga Fairgrounds 7:15pm, www.giddyupbus.com-website, -email$20
What you SHOULD bring:
- Valid ID proving you are 21 or older – NO ONE UNDER 21 will be admitted
- Your ticket or printed receipt
- CASH – No credit cards accepted
- Sunscreen and appropriate clothing
What You Should NOT Bring:
- Anything Illegal: drugs, weapons, fake ID, etc
- Alcohol of any kind
- Growlers or any containers to fill up
- Children or Pets
What to Expect:
Process upon arrival and prior to entry:
- Enter Parking lot, access entrance at GATE 3
- Visit the BOX OFFICE if you need to buy a ticket before getting in line to be ID
- Checked for ID: All attendees must be 21 or over
- Enter General Admission with your ticket and receive a mug if applicable.
Once inside the event you CAN:
- Enjoy a wide variety of German and Fall Seasonal Craft beers beers, German food and live music from German Accordion player and Oktobeerfest favorite Herb Liebenhagen, Saratoga’s own The Refrigerators and national touring act DSB BAND (check them out at www.dsbworld.com)!!
- Purchase drink tickets for $5 each throughout the event at the “Ticket Window”
- Enjoy a variety of outdoor games
- Just hang out!
Once inside you CANNOT:
- Leave and re-enter for any reason (unless under extreme circumstances with event staff approval)
- Smoke inside any buildings
Shuttles from downtown Saratoga and Clifton Park are available for those who purchase a shuttle ticket in advance. No Walk Ups- Reserved Seating Only.
Please make arrangements for either a Designated Driver or to be dropped off. If you need a taxi here are some options:
- Capitaland Taxi (Albany) – 456-8294
- Reliable Taxi (Clifton Park) – 371-5528
- Eagle Taxi (Clifton Park) – 356-1209
- Saratoga City Cab Co. – 583-2555
- Saratoga Taxi – 584-2700